I realized that I need to make an addition to my "Cat Tales" blog. I had mentioned that Travis was so worried about my cell phone when it started to pour when we were at Animal Kingdom. Obviously, I was a little annoyed. However, I need to repent because I forgot to mention that when I fell on my birthday, my phone went sliding across the bridge and I cried out, "My phone!" and Travis said, "Forget about the phone-are you okay?" Notice that I was the one worried about the phone and that Travis was more worried about me. I should have put that in there in the first place and I am not exactly sure why I did not. (I think I was a little traumatized just remembering about that experience). Although it is a running joke at our house that Travis loves his "precious" which is his cell phone, there is never any question that he always puts me and the kids first. Everything he does is for me and our children. He worked so hard that we could have a nice vacation and I hope he knows that it was very appreciated and that we are so grateful for all that he does for us. He is a great husband and father and we are lucky to have him in our lives.
Cathy
No comments:
Post a Comment