Here are some "notes" from the Lloyds...
Nathanael sang in a concert for Lone Peak High. It was their fall concert. I couldn't go to the first one and so I was excited to go to this one. I really enjoyed the concert. They sang a couple of pieces that I sang in my junior year. The concert really took me back to some great memories-although I can't believe that it is now my son making those high school memories!
I was helping Lindsay pull a costume together this last week for Halloween. She has decided to be a "Goth". I remember in eighth grade that I dressed up as a flapper for Halloween. I think that that was the last time that I really dressed up for Halloween. Wow!
When I took Nat and Lindsay to the orthodontist this last week, I had Ethan get a free consultation. He needs A LOT of orthodontia work! I felt so bad for him! I remember having so many lovely problems with my teeth growing up! Oh, well! At least we can get them fixed and he will be even more handsome than he is now!
Clarissa has told me who she has a little crush on and how when she sees him, she gets a little shy and embarrassed. I thought back to my crush in elementary school-really it was one boy throughout all my years. However, I regret to say that I was not very shy or embarrassed around him, I probably frightened him off!
Zachary has learned the names of all the animals in the book, Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? It made me think of how many times I have read that book over the years...again and again and again....
My "moment of joy" this week was when I saw Zachary in nursery take his little cup for his snack and throw it in the garbage without someone telling him to do it! Yeeeaaaah! (Unfortunately, it probably won't last!)
Cathy
No comments:
Post a Comment