![]() |
| Lloyds 2010 |
The Lloyd family has finally decided to join the blogosphere-so ready or not-here we come! Let's start from the very beginning, that's a very good place to start (just the beginning of the new year of course) with some of our noteworthy events!
We started out the new year celebrating Nathanael's earning the Eagle rank in scouting. We held his court of honor on January 8, 2011. Despite trying to have everything planned to go as smoothly as possible-the power went out at the ward building and we held the program in the foyer. It did not go as I thought that it would-but it was nice and something that Nat will remember! The cool thing was that the power came on just as he was receiving the award.
Lindsay was just called to be the new Beehive class president. It still always amazes me how that works-she prayed about who should be called to be her counselors and secretary and the names just "popped". I am grateful that Heavenly Father cares about a little Beehive class!
Ethan just turned 10. We celebrated by having a pirate-themed party and getting him his first pet-a parakeet! He named him Henry. I believe that Henry considers himself part of our "flock" now because he chirps along with us when we sing and stops when we stop. Ethan is working on getting him to perch on a stick so that then he can hopefully get him onto his finger.
Clarissa had her dance concert the second weekend in January. Oh how she loves to be on stage!
Zachary turned 1 year old! I feel like you are pregnant forever and then suddenly they are 1! I can't believe how fast the year has gone. I am so grateful that he is part of our family!
Now we are all caught up for the new year! My other posts will not be this long and hopefully a little more interesting to read! Each week I will conclude with my "moment of joy".







Hurray!! We're so glad to see your cute family and know what the happenings are. Can't wait for more!
ReplyDeleteDitto to what Marja said!
ReplyDelete