Nathanael has been serving now for eight months. He was made the Senior companion and he feels that he and his companion are working very hard. He had some illness this month for the first time- but he seemed to recover quickly and seems to be doing very well. Right now his companion is Mexican and then the other elders they live with are Korean and Brazilian. He told us that it has been interesting that each person living in that house speaks a different native language. He seems to really enjoy the diversity. It is "marvelous" that he has been enjoying his mission and growing so much.
Lindsay was absolutely "marvelous" in her Irish dance recital. She seems to really enjoy Irish dance and she especially loves to perform. Her class performed a few dances that they do when they compete and then the last half of the recital was a "Disney" theme. Her class danced to the song, "When Will My Life Begin", from "Tangled".
Ethan sings in the "marvelous" Men's choir at school. For the "Boys' Breakfast Bash" , he and a good friend performed a duet called "Agony" from the musical, "Into the Woods". He and his friend came up with the actions and expressions etc. themselves. When Ethan told us that he wanted to sing this duet, I told him that it would be fine but I was very busy and they had to do it themselves. I was so impressed. They were "marvelous" and it was so fun to watch. The soccer season has also started- which Ethan thinks is "marvelous".
Clarissa had the most "marvelous" month of all! She was able to perform as Cousin Mary in the school play, "Tom Sawyer". She was "marvelous"! They cast her so well as the sassy little cousin of Tom Sawyer. Her character was very believable because she did such a great performance. (I know-I am not bias at all!) However, we received many, many compliments from friends and strangers alike. Acting is definitely one of Clarissa's gifts. She also performed with Lindsay in the Irish dance recital and she did so well. It was fun to watch her. She was so confident. Clarissa also was awarded the "Eagle of the Month" from her elementary school for being trustworthy. All in all, it has truly been a "marvelous" month for her!
Zachary continues to learn and grow. I feel that it is "marvelous" that he is really learning to read his sight words. It is starting to really click. He is also "marvelously" entertaining. He is always portraying some character from "Star Wars" or a dinosaur etc. -whatever he happens to be into at the moment.
My "moment of joy" this month was when my family and I participated in a stake Easter fireside in the choir and musical numbers. It was a beautiful program and at the end, I felt the Spirit so strong. It really got me in the mood for Easter because it is about the Savior, Jesus Christ and how grateful I am to Him for His sacrifice on my behalf. It was stressful in preparing for the fireside for me, however, in the end, it was a privilege to be able to sing praises about my Savior and share this experience with my family.
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment